Kebab marinated in yoghurt, crushed raw papaya, ginger, garlic, chilli powder, mustard powder, pepper, cardamom and a few other desi spices.
- 200 gms boneless chicken pieces
- 2-3 tbsp curd
- 1 tbsp green chili paste
- 2 tbsp ginger- garlic paste
- 1/2 tbsp salt
- 3-4 tbsp mustard oil
- 1 tbsp poppy seed paste
- 1 tbsp onion paste
- 1 tbsp garam masala powder
- 1.In a bowl take all ingredients except chicken. Mix well.
- 2.Add in the chicken pieces and let the meat marinate for 2 to 3 hours.
- 3.Heat oil in a non-stick frying pan and add the marinated pieces slowly.
- 4.Brush some butter on top before removing from the heat.
- 5.Serve hot with mint chutney.